This 210-260 exam tests the candidate’s knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security using:
- SIEM Technology
- Cloud & Virtual Network Topologies
- BYOD, Bring Your Own Device
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- 802.1x Authentication
- Cisco FirePOWER Next Generation IPS (under Domain 6.0)
- Anti-Malware/Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
- Exam Details:http://www.passitexams.com/210-260.html
Network Security Threat Landscape
1. Which of the following is not a motivation of malicious actors?
b. Bug bounty awards
2. Which of the following is not considered a type of DDoS attack?
3. Why is UDP the “protocol of choice” for reflected DDoS attacks?
a. There are more application choices when using UDP.
b. UDP requires a three-way handshake to establish a connection.
c. UDP is much more easily spoofed.
d. TCP cannot be used in DDoS attacks.
4. Which of the following is leveraged in social engineering?
a. Software vulnerabilities
b. Human nature
c. Protocol violations
d. Application issues
5. Which of the following is not a form of social engineering?
a. Phone scams
c. Denial of service (DoS)
d. Malvertising 200-355 dumps
6. Which of the following is not a valid defense against social engineering?
a. Two-factor authentication
b. Information classification
c. Infrastructure hardening
d. Physical security
7. Which tool provides the most granular information to help in the identification of
c. Packet capture
d. Server logs
8. NetFlow provides which of the following?
a. Detailed data about each packet on the network
b. Troubleshooting messages about the network devices
c. Information on the types of traffic traversing the network
d. Network names of routers, end hosts, servers
9. Which of the following is not used for identification of malware on the network?
b. IPS events
c. Routing Information Base (RIB)
d. Packet captures
10. Which type of data is not often attractive to malicious actors?
a. Personally identifiable information (PII)
b. Training schedules
c. Credit and debit card data
d. Intellectual property (IP)
All the key points of Cisco 210-260 vce questions and answers will be within your grasp by using the Cisco 210-260 vce questions. You can save a lot of time and money to buy and learn the FLYDUMPS Cisco 210-260 vce. The FLYDUMPS Cisco 210-260 vce sample questions cover all the important contents of the Cisco 210-260 vce for Storage Administrators. The cisco 400-101 test questions are upgraded timely in line with the latest real Cisco 210-260 vce. We promise you a reliable, current, authentic Cisco 210-260 vce online testing questions, which creates an outstanding real Cisco 210-260 dumps for Storage Administrators. You can utilize the Cisco 210-260 vce more than one time and make some alteration according to your personal needs.
This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.http://www.passitexams.com/210-260.html
Read More Official Information: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/iins-210-260.html